1. Select a technology that has been explored in the course. (The technology could be electronic health records or telehealth technology, those are the two common ones)
2. Using the technology, you have selected, define and describe how the element would be measured or evaluated.
3. Using the content from readings, list three elements that will be used to evaluate the user-technology interface.
4. Perform an assessment using elements of user-technology interface or human factors methods to determine functionality.
5. For each element, propose practicable suggestions for improvement using support from the literature.