In part one of this assignment, you will describe your data instrument. In part two, you will provide the data collection tool that will be used in your research study (remember this is a hypothetical research study that you will not conduct).
For part one, Data Instrument, provide the following:
1) What type of research will be conducted (qualitative, quantitative)?
2) Is this a questionnaire with open-ended or close-ended questions or an interview?
3) Will there be a questionnaire, face-to-face interviews, or the use of the telephone or mail?
4) Will there be an interview (one-on-one or group)?
5) Who is the study population?
For part two, Data Collection Tool, provide the following:
6) Give a short introduction on your research; provide the purpose of your study and why you chose to conduct it.
7) Explain how long participation will take.
8) Explain how you will avoid sampling bias.
9) Provide a minimum of ten (10) questions for your questionnaire.
Submit a three-page paper (page count does not include title and references pages). Follow APA style to format your paper (Times New Roman 12-point font, double-spacing, etc.).