http://writersresolve.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/Writers-400-×-100-px-180-×-60-px-1.png 0 0 developer http://writersresolve.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/Writers-400-×-100-px-180-×-60-px-1.png developer2022-09-30 00:00:002022-09-30 00:00:00African Medical and Research Foundation Case Study Review
"Get 15% discount on your first 3 orders with us"
African Medical and Research Foundation Case Study Review
In this assignment, you will review the case study on AMREF found in Chapter 4 of your textbook, the first case study in the section “Involving Communities in Their Health.”
In approximately two pages, your paper should address the following:
- What elements of broad strategic thinking do you see demonstrated?
- What aspects of social development are addressed?
- What evidence of healthy public policy do you see?
- Do you see evidence of systems development for health or social policy and related programming?
- What information stood out most to you from this case study that you might be able to apply in your local community?
- Write a 2- to 3-page paper of about 1,500 words, not including the title and reference pages, which are required.
- The paper must be formatted correctly using APA style. Remember, all research material used in your paper must be paraphrased and include an in-text citation.
- Your paper must be properly cited and formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements.
- This is an individual paper; however, you should reflect on our Discussion Forums and incorporate ideas from there, as appropriate.
- Be sure you utilize your text appropriately as a reference and cite at least one other credible external reference such as a website or journal article to support your proposed resolution of the case.
- Your external sources can be trade publications, government information, newspaper articles, or scholarly or peer-reviewed journal articles. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find these sources.