Application: Developing a Health Advocacy Campaign (continued): Ethical Considerations
The final application builds upon the applications (Parts One and Two) completed in weeks 4 and 7.
Week 10 Application
To complete the final section of your paper:
- Review provisions 7, 8, and 9 of the ANA Code of Ethics in relation to advocacy for population health.
- Reflect on the ethical considerations you may need to take into account in your advocacy campaign.
- Research the ethical considerations and lobbying laws relevant to the location where your advocacy campaign will occur.
- Consider potential ethical dilemmas you might face in your campaign.
To complete: Revise and combine Part one (week 4 application) and Part Two (week 7 application) with Part Three below.
- Explain any ethical dilemmas that could arise during your advocacy campaign, and how you would resolve them.
- Describe the ethics and lobbying laws that are applicable to your advocacy campaign.
- Evaluate the special ethical challenges that are unique to the population you are addressing.
- Provide a cohesive summary for your paper.
Reminder: You will submit one cogent paper that combines the previous applications from weeks 4 and 7 plus the new material mentioned in the week 8 application. Your paper should be about 10 pages of content, not including the title page and references. Be sure to paste the rubric at the end of your paper.