Use the links to answer the questions, and also please include the questions and answers in a word document.
- Explain how UY Scuti and J0523 are different.
- Why will J1311 (the Black Widow Pulsar) eventually find itself without its companion star? How will this happen?
- How did scientists determine SM0313 is the oldest star ever discovered?
- What characteristics of HV2112 make it the best candidate to be classified as a Thorne-Zytkow object?
- How does a star’s mass determine its lifespan?
- Discuss the characteristics of cool red dwarf stars, including their mass and age.
- Discuss the correlation or connection between stars with a higher mass and the amount of fuel they have to work with.
- How old is the sun and since it’s birth, how has the sun changed?
- During its lifespan, what characteristics of the sun will change?