Create a diagram in which you illustrate the energy flow among organisms of a food chain in a particular ecosystem.
Select an ecosystem, such as a temperate forest, desert biome, or the Everglades.
Determine the interdependency of life in your ecosystem by examining its organisms.
Include the following in your diagram:
* List the organisms that can be found in your ecosystem.
* Identify the structure and function of the main organs in at least two organisms, and indicate why they are suited for that environment.
* Label major organisms that live in your selected ecosystem: P for producers, C for consumers, and D for decomposers.
* Name the types of consumers in your ecosystem.
* List the food chains associated with your ecosystem. Address the following items:
- Name of the plant or animal
- What it eats
- What eats it
- How it adapts to the ecosystem
- * Describe the ecosystem’s population growth and regulation through community interactions.
labels and associated details in the diagram.
your diagram consistent with APA guidelines.