|Assignment 2 Grading Criteria; Please use templant provided||
|Complete Subjective Information|
|PMH, PSH, FH, ROS completed. Provide complete and concise summary of pertinent information.||
|Complete Objective Information|
|Complete physical exam with critical elements related to subjective data.||
|Minimum of 3 differentials supported by S + O data. Final diagnosis noted and optimal and thorough subjective and objective assessment is presented for final diagnosis.||
|Create a Plan|
|Plan includes pharmacologic and nonpharmacologic treatments as well as education provided. The plan is supported by evidence/guidelines, and the follow-up plans are noted.||
|Self Assessment & Clinical Guidelines|
|Analyze quality and relevance of S + O data and the evidence for diagnosis. Use of clinical evidence based reasoning and literature in designing plan of care, compare to plan of care.||
Post a critique of the research study in which you:
- Evaluate the research questions and hypotheses using the Research Questions and Hypotheses Checklist as a guide
- Identify the type of quantitative research design used and explain how the researchers implemented the design
- Analyze alignment among the theory, problem, purpose, research questions and hypotheses, and design
If your last name starts A through I, use Article A.
Dank, M., Lachman, P., Zweig, J. M., & Yahner, J. (2014). Dating violence experiences of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender youth.Journal of Youth and Adolescence,43(5), 846-57. doi:http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s10964-013-9975-8
What is sociology
Assignment 2: Human Resource Management Training Proposal
Due Week 8 and worth 300 points
Imagine you have been selected to conduct a recruiting and staffing training program for a group of new human resource management (HRM) employees at a health care company. You need to prepare a proposal for the organization outlining your strategy for the training program.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Create an overview of the process and steps involved in human resource planning, recruiting, interviewing, selecting, and hiring of employees.
- Develop a comprehensive strategy for training new employees. Focusing on the role of the new employees within the organization.
- Propose two to four (2-4) training strategies aimed at motivating the employees to learn key aspects about their new jobs.
- Determine key issues that human resource management employees would be likely to encounter in the health care field. Prepare a plan that will enable the new employees to address each issue which includes instructional strategies, resources that will be utilized, and evaluation criteria for determining success.
- Design at least three (3) visual components that enhance the program you have outlined, such as charts or diagrams.
- Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
I need two responses, one for each peers. I need at least 6 paragraphs, 3 for each peers. I also need 4 references, 2 for each peers. The format has to be APA. Plagiarism will not be tolerated, the responses are going to be checked by the professor by Turnitin to detect plagiarism.
Read chapter 4, 13, and 14 of the class textbook and review the attached PowerPoint presentations. Once done answer the following questions;
- Discuss various theories of health promotion, including Pender’s Health Promotion Model, The Health Belief Model, the Transtheoretical Theory and the Theory of Reasoned Action.
- List and discuss health behaviors for health promotion and disease prevention.
- Apply and discuss the principles of transcultural nursing to community health nursing.
- Apply and discuss the basic concepts of critical theory to environmental health nursing problems.
As stated in the class syllabus please present your assignment in an APA format, word document, Arial 12 font attached to the forum in the discussion tab of the blackboard title “week 4 discussion questions”. The assignment must include at least 2 evidence-based references (excluding the class textbook) no older than 5 years. References must be quoted in the assignment in order to comply with APA. Two replies to any of your peers sustained with the proper references are required.
You must post your assignment by Wednesday @ 11:59 PM in the discussion tab of the blackboard, in Turnitin and the exercise forum in the assignment tab of the blackboard. Two replies to any of your peers sustained with the proper references (no older than 5 years) are required by Sunday @ 11:59 PM.
Case Study 6
Acute Renal Injury and Chronic Kidney Disease
Will is a 68-year-old male with a history of hypertension. Eight months ago, he started regular dialysis therapy for ESRD. Before that, his physician was closely monitoring his condition because he had polyuria and nocturia. Soon it became difficult to manage his hypertension. He also lost his appetite, became weak, easily fatigued, and had edema around his ankles. Will debated with his physician about starting dialysis, but she insisted, before the signs and symptoms of uremia increased, the treatment was absolutely necessary.
- What is the difference between azotemia and uremia?
- Two years ago, Will’s physician told him to decrease his protein intake. In spite of what the physician ordered, Will could not stop having chicken, beef, pork, or eggs at least once a day. Why did his physician warn him about his diet?
- Will’s feelings of weakness and fatigue are symptoms of anemia. Why is he anemic?
- Knowing what you do about Will’s history, why is left ventricular dysfunction a concern for his physician?
Before finalizing your work, you should:
- Ensure you have written at least four double-spaced pages.
- be sure to read the Assignment description carefully (as displayed above);
- consult the Grading Rubric (under the Course Home) to make sure you have included everything necessary; and
- utilize spelling and grammar check to minimize errors.
- follow the conventions of Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
- be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
- display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and
- use APA 6th Edition format as outlined in the APA Progression Ladder.
PLEASE ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS IN ONE THREADScienceDescribe the role of Employer-Sponsored Health Insurance (ESHI). Include a discussion on the impact of ESHI on the uninsured population in the U.S. and any relevant statistics. Discuss any barriers to ESHI, including access health services.ApplicationDiscuss the role of ESHI after healthcare reform. Provide details on how employers changed their approach to HC insurance offerings after ACA implementation. What compensatory/coping mechanisms/programs were introduced to offset the health care access barriers? You may also discuss any current policy news that may facilitate or increase access to ESHI.
There are two parts to the course project assignment for
Earlier in this course, the job analysis and job description were completed, so now you will move ahead and start recruiting for the position of Information and Record Clerk.
- A decision will need to be made where you should advertise for this position.
- In order to understand how to recruit, you will post this position both internally and externally.
Part 1: Prepare a table that compares the pros and cons of hiring for this position internally and externally. Analyze the pros and cons and make a recommendation on whether the position would best be recruited internally or externally and support your decision with your reasons.
Part 2: Write an ad for the position.
- You will want to be creative but honest about the job, and you want to attract people to apply who are qualified.
- Include a list of where you will place this ad and be sure to find at least three locations.
- If one location is a website, include the web address.
Read the article, “Analysis of a Firewall Rulebase” By Michael J. Chapple, John D’Arcy, and Aaron Striegel attached in this module.
In 300-400 words, write a paragraph or two describing your reaction to the article, general risk assessment of the shortcomings exposed, and your opinion how accurate the article is to what you know from the news or experience. Use an essay formatted post, for any sources other than the article, properly reference, and cite in MLA .