For this assignment, write a 6–8 page paper in which you:
- Compare the current U.S. healthcare system with healthcare systems used in two other OECD countries, each of which uses a different system. Describe similarities and differences in structures, approaches, and concepts of the systems, taking into account political, economic, and consumer driven forces.
- Based on your research of other OECD member country systems, recommend and provide justification for changes you personally and professionally feel should be implemented in the reform efforts of the current U.S. healthcare system. You might include reform recommendations derived from one overall OECD member country system, or include approaches and aspects from various different systems.
- Describe how the changes you propose might impact a manager in your sector of the healthcare system and the change management skills that would be required to manage these changes.
Refer to the scoring guide to ensure that your work meets the grading criteria for this assignment
- APA Style: Citations and references must be formatted using current APA style.
- Length of paper: 6–8 typed, double-spaced pages, excluding the title page and references page.
- Font: Times New Roman, 12 point.