This week, you will continue working on your research paper. As you add new issues to the paper this week:
- Discuss the major themes and questions surrounding the selected topic, including epidemiological study methods, techniques, and approaches, as well as data collection, statistical measures, and analysis.
- Review and analyze the relevant literature and other sources of scholarly information specific to the selected topic. In addition:
- Discuss the contributions of yyour selected topic to public health.
- Outline questions or problems.
- Describe an epidemiologic study type or a study approach.
- Describe and discuss outcomes and results.