Read the pages listed before answering the questions. Read pages 87-93. https://intervisualtechnology.us/uploads/PDFs/Zool…
- Describe the echinoderm endoskeleton.
- Give an example of an organism in each class of living echinoderms.
- Create a labeled drawing that explains how the tube feet of echinoderms allow them to “walk.” YOU HAVE TO HAND DRAW THIS!
- Adult sea stars and other echinoderms have obvious radial symmetry. What evidence supports the claim that echinoderms evolved from an ancestor with bilateral symmetry?
- Name and describe the two subphyla of invertebrate chordates.