- Organizational Goals. Provide a statement of your organization’s goals in terms of workplace safety, risk management, or quality improvement. Pick one area, and develop five goals for that one area.
- Outline of Organizational Objectives. Outline and provide a brief evaluation of specific objectives that support the organizational goals you previously identified.
- Summary of Relevant Performance Measures. Summarize the steps and measures your new organization will adopt to measure performance. Consider: (a) How well measures will align with your stated goals? (b) How do these measures demonstrate a relationship to positive health outcomes? (c) Are the measures you select able to be controlled by your organization (i.e., can your organization effect change in this area?)? (d) Which measures meet criteria related to reliability and validity, and which are standardized?
- Performance Baseline. Determine a performance baseline for the measures you have selected. This will enable your organization to conduct comparisons of desired goals versus actual results as time moves on.
- Performance Evaluation. Select one of three commonly accepted methods to measure provider quality and summarize the features and why it applies best to your organization. Refer to the assigned reading, “The Measurement of Health Care Performance: A Primer From the Council of Medical Specialty Societies,” by the Council of Medical Specialty Societies (CPSS) (http://www.cmss.org/uploadedFiles/CMSS_Quality_Pri…).
- Definition of Success. Define what success means to the organization. Now that you have chosen measures to assess organizational performance, you need to identify what success means to your organization; otherwise, you are chasing a moving target. Be explicit in the level of performance you see as acceptable. This will change as an organization grows, but you need to start somewhere in order to get anywhere.
http://writersresolve.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/Writers-400-×-100-px-180-×-60-px-1.png 0 0 developer http://writersresolve.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/Writers-400-×-100-px-180-×-60-px-1.png developer2022-09-30 00:00:002022-09-30 00:00:00HLT-313V Performance Management Plan Proposal
All the information and papers on writersresolve.comwebsite are published in good faith and for research and reference purposes only. We do not allow submitting these papers as it is for academic credit.