Some students are requesting aspects to be developed in the Research paper project. These are some of the aspects you may utilize as a guide:
· Why the name of the disorder / concept or definition.
· Criteria to be followed in order to be diagnosed with this specific disorder.
· Different types
· Treatment plans for short-term goals and long-term goals
· Tips or suggestions on how to overcome the disorder
· Parenting skills to help the individuals
· Evidence-based therapies for specific disorder
Research Paper Instructions:
You will be expected to complete a Research Paper and submit it for the class.
* The instructor must approve your topic.
* The paper must be 5 pages in content using APA style. The research paper will account for 20% of your grade.
The paper should include the following aspects:
– Title page (1)
– Abstract page (1)
– Content pages (5)
– Conclusion page (1)
– Reference page (1).
Therefore, you must have at least nine (9) pages in total. Yes, there must be five (5) pages in content only; Not including Title page, Abstract, Conclusion, and Reference page. In addition, it must be typed using APA style, and Times New Roman 12.
– Research findings from your library work to support your writing.