Internet Mental Health Issues
In a two- to three- page paper (excluding title page and reference pages), describe the ethics and issues related to the use of the Internet to provide mental health services. Include guidelines from the National Association of Social Workers and American Psychological Association websites as well as the “Code of Ethics” article for use of the Internet. Additionally, summarize the positions on practicing in states where the provider is not licensed, and the risks and benefits for the client and the professional.
- Must be two to three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in your approved style guide.
- Must include a cover page with the following:
- Name of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least three scholarly sources, published within the last 10 years.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.