Learning Outcomes Explain how a negative message can be effective.Write a well-formed business letter.Write a well-formed negative message.Negative Communication In Case 3, you are required to write
- Explain how a negative message can be effective.
- Write a well-formed business letter.
- Write a well-formed negative message.
In Case 3, you are required to write one negative message AND one short essay.
- Your negative message should demonstrate an understanding in the application of the negative message principles from the background reading.
- Your short essay should define and explain the negative principles you used from the background reading, how you used them in your essays, and explain the importance and value of the negative message principles you used.