Locating and Critically
Developing the proficiency to locate, read, and evaluate research articles is essential to your success in this doctoral program and your career. With this Assignment, you have the opportunity to become familiar with the Walden Library by searching the databases, reviewing resources, and downloading full-text articles.
- Participate in or review an archived version of the following
- Evaluating Online Resources
- An Introduction to Evidence-Based Searching
By Day 7
2) Write 1 paragraph that synthesizes the two articles using a scholarly voice.
3) Write a final paragraph in which you discuss the differences between summarizing and synthesizing research.