By the due date assigned, post your response to the assigned discussion questions in the below Discussion Area. It is important to support what you say with relevant citations in the APA format from both the course materials and outside resources. Include the South University Online Library in your research activities utilizing not only the nursing resource database, but also those pertaining to education, business, and human resources.
No later than by the end of the week, review and comment on the discussion question responses posted by at least two of your peers. Be objective, clear, and concise. Always use constructive language. All comments should be posted to the appropriate topic in this Discussion Area.
Begin your discussion by sharing your problem statement and research question. Next, discuss your sampling plan. In addition, discuss your research design. Consider the following as you craft your response.
· How will the sample be selected?
· What type of sampling method is used? Is it appropriate to the design?
· Does the sample reflect the population as identified in the problem or purpose statement?
· Is the sample size appropriate? Why or why not?
· To what population may the findings be generalized? What are the limitations in generalizability?
· What type of design will be used?
· Does the design seem to flow from the proposed research problem, theoretical framework, literature review, and hypothesis?