Submit a paper that explains how the Systems Model of Organizational Accidents can be used by risk managers to understand and manage incidents and performance. Be sure to consider the following:
- Assess system influences on organizational performance.
- Explain the role of systemic structure in the sustainability of improvement interventions.
- Compare and contrast this model with others that are reviewed in this week’s readings.
Your paper should be well-written and meet the following requirements:
- 4-5 pages in length (excluding title and reference pages)
- Formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements.
- Include at least three references from the peer-reviewed articles. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find peer-reviewed articles.