http://writersresolve.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/Writers-400-×-100-px-180-×-60-px-1.png 0 0 developer http://writersresolve.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/Writers-400-×-100-px-180-×-60-px-1.png developer2022-09-30 00:00:002022-09-30 00:00:00Review Learning Exercise 17.4 – Calculating Staffing Needs and answer the questions
"Get 15% discount on your first 3 orders with us"
Review Learning Exercise 17.4 – Calculating Staffing Needs and answer the questions
- Review Learning Exercise 17.4 – Calculating Staffing Needs (located in Chapter 17 of the textbook)
- Calculate the staffing needs for the day shift and answer the following questions:
- You have on duty one RN and one LPN working 8 hour shifts and a ward clerk for 4 hours. Are you understaffed or overstaffed?
- If you had the same number of patients but the acuity levels were the following, would your staffing needs be the same?
- Two patients in category I acuity level
- Three patients in category II acuity level
- Two patients in category III acuity level
- Zero patients in category IV acuity level
- Your paper should be:
- Typed according to APA style for margins, formatting and spacing standards.