bout The Movie Battle of The Sexes
The reaction paper should be no less than five (5) full double-spaced page, not including the cover page or the reference page.Times New Roman 12pt. font should be used with one-inch margins all around. The paper
should exhibit critical thinking on the part of the student by comparing to new knowledge, theories, and/or concepts gained during the course (reading assignments).
Once you have completed the exercises, write a paper that discusses your reactions compared to the academic concepts you have gained from the reading assignments.
- How did the exercises make you feel?
- Was there anything with which you particularly agreed or disagreed and why?
- What sparked a strong reaction in you and why?
- Identify questions that sparked in your mind (minimum of three).
- Must have an introduction (with a thesis), body, and conclusion.
- Do NOT summarize the exercises.
- Must include the printouts of your results or notes (based on the assignment) with the paper.