http://writersresolve.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/Writers-400-×-100-px-180-×-60-px-1.png 0 0 developer http://writersresolve.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/Writers-400-×-100-px-180-×-60-px-1.png developer2022-09-30 00:00:002022-09-30 00:00:00source of pediatric care in the US
"Get 15% discount on your first 3 orders with us"
source of pediatric care in the US
Using your course textbook readings and the South University Online Library, perform research on the following:
- Sources of pediatric primary care in the United States
- Current status of pediatric health-care services in the United States
- Barriers to health care for children in the United States
After completing your research, answer the following questions:
- What are the sources of pediatric primary care in the United States? Are these sources sufficient for providing health-care services to the pediatric population? Why or why not?
- Are there certain pediatric populations that lack access to health-care services? Why?
- What are the barriers to children in accessing health-care services in the United States? Why do these barriers exist?
- To support your work, use your course textbook [Burns, C. E., Dunn, A. M., Brady, M. A., Starr, N. B., & Blosser, C. G. (2013). Pediatric primary care (5th Ed.). Philadelphia, PA: Elsevier Saunders.] readings and the South University Online Library. As in all assignments, cite your sources in your work and provide references for the citations in APA format make sure the information is no later than 2012, don’t forget in text citation with the correct page # or paragraph #.