Those are the instructions. Please make sure that the questions on number 1 and 2 along with the bulleted ones are answered. Attached are the first visio, revised visio and the part 1 and 2 of the project. Thank you.
To prepare for part 3:
- Review the results of your gap analysis and your Visio model of the current-state workflow (Part 2 of the Course Project).
- Reflect on the most significant issue revealed by your gap analysis and Visio workflow model. Identify possible EHR-related solutions to this workflow issue.
- Select one solution that relates to EHRs and meaningful use.
- Begin developing a new Visio workflow model that incorporates the solution you selected. This model does not need to be extremely complicated, but it must clearly show how your EHR solution fits into the workflow.
- Outline a use case that illustrates the details of each step in your future-state workflow in a real-world scenario.
- Consider the organizational changes that would be necessary to make the transition from the current-state to the future-state workflow. For example, how would organizational and departmental buy-in be obtained, and how would training and support for staff be provided?
- Examine possible implementation strategies for integrating your redesigned workflow into the current workflow.
To complete the part 3:
- Create a Visio model of the future-state workflow, clearly illustrating the solution you would implement to address the gaps in the current-state workflow.
- Then, in a 2 – 3-page paper, respond to the following:
- Explain the proposed solution you selected, how it addresses the major gap you identified in the current-state workflow, and how it is related to meaningful use.
- Create a detailed use case of a real-world scenario that shows the steps of the future-state workflow you developed.
- Outline the major steps and organizational changes that would be necessary to transition from the current-state to the future-state workflow.
- Explain one potential implementation strategy that would be useful for this project. Justify the strategy’s appropriateness for your workflow and practice setting.